- Work for a reputable and well known brand
- Day work
- Great working environment
Our client started making Dim Sims for their industrial take-away customers in suburban Melbourne, Australia in 1996.
The reputation or their product soon spread to other shops and they in turn approached our client to supply them to their shops and outlets.
After some years servicing these markets, the retail outlets were sold, allowing them to sell at craft and farmers markets.
Together we are looking for a qualified Wok Chef to work in their Bayswater restaurant
There is room to grow in this company and the right candidate will be given every opportunity to succeed and learn new skills.
WHAT THIS ROLE INVOLVES:
- Ability to mix spring roll formula
- Ability to roll spring rolls
- Run Dim Sim machine
- Ability to roll and make dumplings
- Ability to handle general Wok cooking on a commercial or large restaurant scale
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday: (7.30am to 3.30pm) 30 minute break
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a reliable chef with a minimum of 2 years experience who is willing to learn, take direction and work within a team.
Job TypeFull Time
Offerd SalaryPlease see hourly Rate
Hourly Rate$30 - $35
Application Deadline Date27/12/2018